Wednesday, April 2, 2014

MySQL Fabric 1.4.2 Release Candidate is out

MySQL Utilities 1.4.2 Release Candidate is out and it includes MySQL Fabric as well. We have made MySQL Fabric more solid and worked on stabilizing the connector "interfaces" for load-balancing and scale-out. MySQL Utilities 1.4.2 is available for download from:

http://dev.mysql.com/downloads/tools/utilities/1.4.html

Use the following forum to provide us suggestions, comments or any feedback:

http://forums.mysql.com/list.php?144

If you come across any bug or have any feature request, please, report it through our public bug system category "MySQL Fabric".

Help us make this an awesome shard solution.

6 comments:

can xiang said...

"MySQL Utilities 1.4.2" download link is wrong.

Alfrânio Júnior said...

Updated the link.

Akshaysri said...

I just see the post i am so happy the post of information's.So I have really enjoyed and reading your blogs for these posts.Any way I’ll be subscribing to your feed and I hope you post again soon.
GMAT coaching institutes in chennai

Thamarai Ravi said...

Thank you for sharing such a nice and interesting blog with us. I have seen that all will say the same thing repeatedly. But in your blog, I had a chance to get some useful and unique information. I would like to suggest your blog in my dude circle.
SEO Company in Chennai

sunitha vishnu said...

This is excellent information. It is amazing and wonderful to visit your site.Thanks for sharng this information,this is useful to me...
Android training in chennai
Ios training in chennai

Reena raj said...


Really it was an awesome article...very interesting to read..You have provided an nice article....Thanks for sharing..
Web Design Company
Web Development Company